Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My to-do list...

Time's a-running out! Here's my list of things to do over the next week-and-six-days!

1. See the doctor, and get a new script for meds.
2. Organise my International Driver Permit.
3. Officially change my address to my parents' place.
4. Send a box of stuff ahead of me to Japan.
5. Work as many hours as possible so that I have some money to tide me over until I find work in Japan.
6. Pack.
7. Attend swing dancing classes.
8. Organise my superannuation from various employers into the one single fund.
9. Eat at my favourite places that make food that I won't be able to eat in Japan.
10. Attend a 90s indie rock concert at the Palace.
11. Make a guest appearance at a cabaret show at the Butterfly Club.
12. Re-pack, taking out any unnecessarily weighty items.
13. Try and find time to do uni work.
14. Donate all extra clothes and stuff to charity.
15. Put what few sentimental accumulations I own into storage.
16. Chase up my tax return if it hasn't arrived by next week.
17. Hand out free graphic novels at Box Hill Station first thing in the morning.
18. Compete in a swing-dancing competition in front of a hundred-ish people.
19. Attend the Melbourne Writers Festival and meet Maggie Stiefvater.
20. Leave my old life behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment